This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.
New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

UPS Mail Innovations - Shipment Control Form

Hello,

We are planning to use UPS MI for our international shipments. When using UPS Worldship, a Shipment Control Form would be required to be printed each end-of-day and included in the aggregated shipment going to the UPS processing center. Is this also true with UPS MI through ShipStation?

Any replies from current UPS MI users would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• JasonJason Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    @emovendo - I'm fairly certain that the Shipment Control Form is no longer necessary when creating MI labels through ShipStation. I'll try to get confirmation on this from UPS, so I'll follow up as soon as I hear back.
  • emovendoemovendo Member
    An Apprentice
    Thanks Jason,

I appreciate the effort.

Another question would be....

Do we still need to box up each days ShipStation labeled UPS MI packages into one box then UPS Label that box for shipment to the UPS MI hub- or - Do we simply give our driver the individual ShipStation labeled packages MI packages?
  • JasonJason Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    @emovendo - the gist of the answer I received was that operational questions should be directed to your Mail Innovations account rep. They did say, however, that you should NOT give the individual MI packages to the regular UPS driver. They have a system for either special pickups or UPS MI bags that you would give to your driver. I hope this helps at least a little bit...
  • emovendoemovendo Member
    An Apprentice
    Actually, that does give us some guidance. I will reach out to our rep and get a definitive answer on the Shipment Control Form.