ShipStation is in the process of moving the user community forum over to help.shipstation.com so that it is integrated directly with our help center! This will provide our community with better access to help resources, an easier to navigate interface, and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for instances that require ShipStation Support resources.

This forum (forums.shipstation.com) will be closed after October 31st, 2017.
New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Why does the Postal Service could not locate the tracking information for your request?

I have about 30 orders printed form 5/25 that is posted to ship on the 26th, and all say the same thing. The Postal Service could not locate the tracking information for your request. Please verify your tracking number and try again later.
Is this something from ShipStation printing wrong tracking numbers or the USPS again don't have a clue???? I have already had customers ask about this.

Best Answer

Answers

• Mike@3E06EMike@3E06E Member
    An Apprentice
    Thanks for the in-depth comment. I wish the USPS could give decent answer. Their comment is, "Don't know, check with who you created the label with." Unquote. I wish I could use some other way of shipping a thick 6x9 envelope. The USPS has cost me more than they are worth.

Thanks again!
    Mike