This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Accidentally Canceled WRONG Postage...

Timothy@683EETimothy@683EE Member
An Apprentice
I made a label for I two ounce priority package that should have been two pounds - I had to order new postage at the post office today for that package - when I came home to cancel the postage I accidentally canceled the postage on another priority package that in fact went out today so it is in transit - what do I do?

Comments

• Alan@3DC19Alan@3DC19 Member
    A Usual Suspect
    The postal service likely either saw the package was in transit and didn't approve your refund or the package got returned to you. Update?