ShipStation is in the process of moving the user community forum over to help.shipstation.com so that it is integrated directly with our help center! This will provide our community with better access to help resources, an easier to navigate interface, and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for instances that require ShipStation Support resources.

This forum (forums.shipstation.com) will be closed after October 31st, 2017.
New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Packing slip data overlapping

Hopefully this rambling will make perfect sense to someone. I have been working on my packing slips for a few days now and they work perfectly if I have less than 4 items to pack. anything over that and the data spills over into the next page and prints over the next packing slip :/ I really need some help on how to stop this happening. I have attached a JPG o you can see what I'm on about. I have reduced the image size to 50% and the font to 15. These need to stay as this in order to fit in with our picking system.

I have added a few images of the packing slip! I have no idea why it is leaving such a big gap on the items ordered :/

Thank you in advance!
ps.jpg
1663 x 740 - 117K
ps1.jpg
1650 x 887 - 100K