This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Packing slip data overlapping

Hopefully this rambling will make perfect sense to someone. I have been working on my packing slips for a few days now and they work perfectly if I have less than 4 items to pack. anything over that and the data spills over into the next page and prints over the next packing slip :/ I really need some help on how to stop this happening. I have attached a JPG o you can see what I'm on about. I have reduced the image size to 50% and the font to 15. These need to stay as this in order to fit in with our picking system.

I have added a few images of the packing slip! I have no idea why it is leaving such a big gap on the items ordered :/

Thank you in advance!
ps.jpg
1663 x 740 - 117K
ps1.jpg
1650 x 887 - 100K