This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Woocommerce Integration not importing product attributes all of a sudden?

As of may 2nd, our shipstation is no longer pulling in product attributes when we print our packing slips. We did upgrade the Shipstation integration update which was released on 5/1/17, I'm guessing there is a bug or error with this new plugin update.

Is there a download area for old shipstation integration? we MUST have the product attributes to be able to properly pack/ship for our customers.

please advise.

Comments

• Doug@46C88Doug@46C88 Member
    An Apprentice
    Ditto... variations do not print on packing slip after update so fullfillment had no idea what size to pull
  • mikesjoliemikesjolie Member
    An Apprentice
    I talked to developer, it is a bug they found today after I took to thier attention. They sent me the "roll back" .zip for it to go back to last working version. They think an update will be out in next 3 to 4 days. You can email woocommerce support and ask for a rollback copy.
  • Doug@46C88Doug@46C88 Member
    An Apprentice
    Thank you. :-)