This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Can I create a Ship From address that does not include the company name?

I'd like to have the ability to ship from a personal address that does not include the company name. However, even when I leave the company name out of the "Ship from" address, it still appears. Is there a trick or workaround?

Answers

• Alan@3DC19Alan@3DC19 Member
    A Usual Suspect
    Have you gone to "Settings" -> "Ship From Locations" and entered a new ship from location? You can leave the company name blank and enter a personal name above it. Then set the new location as your default ship from location.
  • Diana@4E36EDiana@4E36E Member
    An Apprentice
    Yes, but the application still inserts the company name into the blank field and prints it on the label.
  • Alan@3DC19Alan@3DC19 Member
    A Usual Suspect
    Try going to "Settings" -> "Selling Channels" -> "Whatever you use..." -> "Branding". Now under Company name make sure the box "Always use Company Name on the Return Address printed on outbound labels." is not checked.