This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Shipstation won't connect to Amazon,error code: Store Configuration We received an error from Amazon

"error code: Store Configuration We received an error from Amazon: We cannot process this request because your account is still being setup or there is an issue with the account. Please log in to Seller Central for more details."

I keep getting this error everytime I try to connect my Amazon account. I have opened tickets with both ShipStation and Amazon and they keep saying it is the others fault and closing them. Stuck in the middle with neither addressing it. I've had the Amazon Handmade account going for over a month now and don't have any issues in Seller Central.

Has anyone else seen or been able to resolve this error? I'm stuck on this and not getting help from either side.