This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Custom channel developer

Does anyone know of any developers who can integrate my stores with SS? I use a platform called Limited Run.
www.limitedrun.com

I've been importing CSV's for over two years and they just created fulfiller API. Files attached.

Will pay well! I have 43 stores and projected to have over 100 by end of year.
txt
txt
fulfiller-api-documentation.txt

Comments

• Stephen@364BCStephen@364BC Member
    A Usual Suspect
    rajneeshkumar7845@hotmail.com might try Rajneesh - he has done some work for us so is probably familiar with bringing the data both ways
  • Tobe@41981Tobe@41981 Member
    An Apprentice
    We are a custom software development company , specializing in ecommerce integrations. We've successfully integrated various systems with Shipstation, and the LimitedRun documentation looks like they have a capable enough api. Call or email anytime: JDT Technologies. Tobe Goldfinger. tobe@jdttech.com 516-569-5606 (New York). I'm always happy to brainstorm!