New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Bringing down customizations fields from Amazon

In our Amazon store, our products can have user entry customizations like names, initials etc... These customization fields are not part of the download into ShipStation. We currently have to copy and paste into one of the available fields in Shipstation. I know it is possible to get at these fields because someone just contacted me today to try to sell me a subscription to his APP that does just that. My thinking is if he can get to this info, I should be able to as well and without having to pay this guy yearly!
Any suggestions?
Thank you
Eric

Comments

• Phil@3C112Phil@3C112 Member
    An Apprentice
    I have a similar issue. I sell "Mother's Day" candles in Amazon Handmade. The customer has several "customizations" where they can choose the candle fragrance, the name on the label, and whether or not they want a gift box. This information does not pull into ShipStation, so I have to print packing lists from Amazon to see what the customer is ordering.

I need for ShipStation to pull in the customization information.
  • Eric@5C5F0Eric@5C5F0 Member
    An Apprentice
    Until enough ShipStation customers say they want this feature, we are just SOL.