ShipStation is in the process of moving the user community forum over to help.shipstation.com so that it is integrated directly with our help center! This will provide our community with better access to help resources, an easier to navigate interface, and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for instances that require ShipStation Support resources.

This forum (forums.shipstation.com) will be closed after October 31st, 2017.
New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Hello everyone

LouieTLouieT Member
An Apprentice
Hello ever1 am Louie T a shipping clerk from the warehouse in Poway, Ca. I have worked for HMPX for nearly 3 years now. I have been a shipping clerk for over 20 years and this is my fourth company I have work as a clerk. What I like about this field of work is how much it has changed over the years. And no I was not pounding the packing slips on a stone tablet with a chisel and a hammer. But what I mean is now you have RFID chips to track your shipments and also to control your inventory. And also Lille robots that can bring you the shelf with the item you need from anywhere in the warehouse. And don't get me started on drones. Well sorry for the long intro lol
Tagged:

Comments