This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Shipping rules and Ship from locations

Hello. I am seeking help in setting up ShipStation. I have looked in the forms and the videos topics but I am not finding what I am looking for.

I think I am looking for a way to create a rule. If a customer orders a product from Brand XYZ I want the program to automatically select the ship from location of XYZ and calculate shipping costs from that location.

I was told I would need to enter every product I have manually into program with weights and size to accomplish what I am attempting. The program will already import my products size and weights. It seems redundant to enter them again.

It should be possible for the customer to order several products that will ship from multiple locations.
I use Bigcommerce as my website platform.

Thanks for the insight!