This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Is there anyway to add postage to a already printed label? I am overweight.

Ryan@49392Ryan@49392 Member
An Apprentice
Is there anyway to add postage to a already printed label? I printed a label and I am under by 1 lb. Is there a way that I can simply go into that order and add additional weight/price to the label but keep the same tracking number.

Any suggestions would help.

Comments

• Tamara@4F0F3Tamara@4F0F3 Member
    An Apprentice
    This comment is off topic, I admit, but I had to laugh when I saw your title. I'm sure it was not meant to be funny, but it struck my funny bone, and made my morning!
  • Ryan@49392Ryan@49392 Member
    An Apprentice
    Tamara, after I re-read what I said I also laughed. But to answer my own question, no you can not add postage.