This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Advice for aspiring young chef?

Tamara@4F0F3Tamara@4F0F3 Member
An Apprentice
This is VERY off topic, but my teen aged son has been wanting to become a chef since he was 4 years old. I saw @stephen@4E215 on here, and wondered if he or other chefs/cooks that use ShipStation would have any advice for my son. He is primarily interested in cooking, more traditional than Continental, but he does enjoy doing some baking and cake decorating as well. He has a birthday coming up, so shameless plugs for your sites are fine, too. :) At least with me. :) He is the adventurous cook in our house-personally, I'm a picky eater, so that really limits my adventures in cuisine!

Comments

• Eric@64E56Eric@64E56 Member
    An Apprentice
    There are thousand of cooking learning sites. Especially in youtube. There are so many chefs channel. I think those will be useful for you.