This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Customer Picks Delivery Date for gifts

Is there a way to import in Delivery dates into ShipStation? We ship gifts and customer always has a certain delivery date they want it.
Thanks for help, Chef Steve

Comments

• aaronlaaronl Administrator, Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    edited June 2016
    @stephen@4e215

Unfortunately, delivery dates do not import into ShipStation natively. However, I see that you are using Zoey which is based on our custom store connection and we do support internal notes being imported. You could leverage that field to get the information into ShipStation for your shippers. If you are able to automate populating the delivery date into the internal notes field in Zoey that would allow ShipStation to import that information to view in our UI.

Here is the list of fields that are mapped from Zoey to ShipStation:

<OrderNumber> <OrderDate> <OrderStatus> <LastModified> <ShippingMethod> <OrderTotal> <TaxAmount> <ShippingAmount> <InternalNotes> <GiftMessage> <Gift> <CustomerCode> <BillTo> <Name> <Company/> <Phone> <Email> <ShipTo> <Name> <Company> <Phone> <Address1> <Address2> <City> <State> <PostalCode> <Country> <Items> <Item> <SKU> <Name> <Weight> <Quantity> <UnitPrice> <Gift> <GiftMessage/> <ImageUrl> <Options> <Option> <Name> <Value>

Hope this helps!
    Aaron Lee
    Associate Software Engineer
    ShipStation
  • stephen@4E215stephen@4E215 Member
    An Apprentice
    Aaron - Thanks, this is very helpful.
  • stephen@4E215stephen@4E215 Member
    An Apprentice
    We are using ShipperHQ on Zoey. I forgot to tell you that. So in Orders ShipperHQ is pulling in the "Dispatch Date", "Delivery Date" and "Shipping method". Is there a way to map the extra fields?
    ShipperHQ-Zoey.jpg
    535 x 506 - 42K
  • aaronlaaronl Administrator, Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    The list above are the only fields we have exposed in the Zoey integration to ShipStation. It's possible to have those fields be populated into a mapped field in Zoey such as . However, that will require custom development work on your end to complete because we do not provide that level of custom development with any integration.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I hope this information is helpful!
    Aaron Lee
    Associate Software Engineer
    ShipStation
  • Cody@6C6F4Cody@6C6F4 Member
    An Apprentice
    Hi Aaron,

I have a similar feature that we're building on a Shopify site. The customer will designate a specific date and we will ship their order about two weeks prior to that date. Is there any way to get the custom date to import into Shipstation and use it to create a rule?

Thanks!
    Cody