New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Looking to hire someone to customize our packing slip template

Hey there, my name is Quin and I am looking to hire someone to help customize our shipstation packing slip; I'm not sure if this is the place to post such a request, but I thought i would give it a try. We've used Stitchlabs to print invoices for some time but a couple of months ago because of the sheer volume of orders I switched to using the Shipstation packing slips, but I need a number of amendments made to bring them closer in line to the Stitch invoices. If anyone is interested in taking on this work, familiarity with Shipstation, Stitchlabs, and HTML is of course necessary. Contact me here through this post or if anyone else has a recommendation for someone with Shipstation experience, let me know.

thanks a lot,
Quin

Comments

• Abram@4DBF3Abram@4DBF3 Member
    An Apprentice
    Hi Quin,

What are you looking to do with the packing slip. I can try and help you out if you like. You can also email me, I messaged you my email.

Abram