ShipStation is in the process of moving the user community forum over to help.shipstation.com so that it is integrated directly with our help center! This will provide our community with better access to help resources, an easier to navigate interface, and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for instances that require ShipStation Support resources.

This forum (forums.shipstation.com) will be closed after October 31st, 2017.
New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Order missing from shipstation - via woocommerce

Russell@32B83Russell@32B83 Member
A Usual Suspect
Hi, I have a problem that has been posted here before (http://forums.shipstation.com/discussion/301/not-all-orders-importing-from-woocommerce) But in that case the problem was resolved offline.

An order is missing from shipstation because it had no shipping information.

I've have tried these solutions: I have edited the order in woocommerce to add shipping informatoin but the order still does not sync to shipstation. The order was more than 24 hours old so I edited the date/time to make it just an hour old and it still does not import.

How can I force this order to make it into shipstation?

Thanks.
Tagged: