New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

How do you primarily use Facebook for your business?

erikaerika Moderator
A Keeper of the Keys
edited November 2012 in The Break Room
There's a lot of new stuff on Facebook now. You can "collect" products in addition to liking them, there's offers and gifts you can give as a business page, and it's become much more common to promote your posts for them to show up in your fans' timelines. This week's infographic is about Facebook and how valuable it is and can be for a business. It even purports that Facebook sales will be 50% of all online sales by 2015.

I thought the most interesting facts were that Facebook fans are likely to be more valuable than your non-FB fans. I'm betting this is because they're already engaged, but I want to hear your opinion and experience. I know some of you have crazy awesome followings on Facebook. How have things worked for you with engagement? Do you use the promote feature to get your posts noticed more? Do you mainly post photos or status updates? We want to know!

Check out our Facebook poll here.
Tagged:

Comments

• John@39C01John@39C01 Member
    An Apprentice
    I use facebook for business daily. I have a page for my business. Every day, I post a nice picture related to my industry that people that participate in my industry want to see. I sell products for a particular hobby. Those that are interested in that hobby LOVE to see cool pictures of that hobby. Then, once per week, I send a picture of a product with a link to my website. People "like" the pictures, and then I get excellent traction on the actual product advertisement.