New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

How to set up custom email template for one order with multiple tracking numbers

Hello shippers

My primary business is to sell on Amazon. Because we sell some custom product bundles, sometimes it is necessary for one order to be shipped in multiple packages. Because Amazon will only notify the customer of one tracking number, I wanted to explore some other possibilities.

One thing I thought of was setting up a custom email template that had all the tracking numbers of the order. My question is, if it is even possible, how do I set that up? The way I have it set up right now is the customer will still only get one tracking number because the email is sent as soon as I create the first label. How do I set it to send after I create the last label? If this isn't possible, what other possibilities may I explore that will solve this problem?

Thanks