This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

API Integration to ShipStation

Richa@48127Richa@48127 Member
An Apprentice
I'm trying to build an API integration to ShipStation. I already have a software to manage my orders etc so I just need ShipStation to obtain Label Data. Here are my questions:

* Is it possible to obtain Label Data without creating an order within ShipStation?

* Does ShipStation offer the same carriers for all its customers or does the carrier list vary depending on the contract that customers have with ShipStation?

* What end-points should I be using (as a developer) to test connection and obtain sample label data?

* Is there a WADL/XML/WSDL file that I can use to generate the necessary object structures?

Thanks in advance.
Tagged: