ShipStation is in the process of moving the user community forum over to help.shipstation.com so that it is integrated directly with our help center! This will provide our community with better access to help resources, an easier to navigate interface, and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for instances that require ShipStation Support resources.

This forum (forums.shipstation.com) will be closed after October 31st, 2017.
New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Magento GEO Redirect & Shipstation

Hi,

I've installed a GEO Redirect extension in magento, to redirect certain countries to certain storeviews.
As soon as I turn on the auto redirect, Shipstation is no longer able to pull orders from my site. It gives an Invalid XML error.
Does anyone know specifically what the conflict would be here so I can be specific with the extension developers to try and come up with a solution.

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• aaronlaaronl Administrator, Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hey Ryan,

Sounds like you just need the exact URL for the ShipStation plugin location to not be affected by the redirect. If you reach out to our tech support team, we can supply you with the exact call we are making to the Magento ShipStation plugin installed on your site while the redirect extension is enabled. That should provide the GEO redirect developers with the information they need to whitelist that particular URL from the redirect extension.

https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks!
    Aaron Lee
    Associate Software Engineer
    ShipStation