ShipStation is in the process of moving the user community forum over to help.shipstation.com so that it is integrated directly with our help center! This will provide our community with better access to help resources, an easier to navigate interface, and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for instances that require ShipStation Support resources.

This forum (forums.shipstation.com) will be closed after October 31st, 2017.
New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Inventory Management! Which one is right for my business?

At the moment i am using the cloud cart connector to synchronize between shipstation and quickbooks online. Shipstation imports all my orders from (ebay, amazon, shopify, and many more platforms). Works great i am very happy with it. Now i am looking to find an inventory management system to fulfill all of my needs without having to re-import all of my products and orders that are already integrated with shipstation. While shipstation is working on an inventory control system, i need a temporary solution that does not offer shipping management. I love shipstation and will never need another shipping management system as long as they live! Bottom line: please help me find a simple inventory system that integrates and pulls data from shipstation that does not have a shipping management feature!

Comments

• Brandon@436AEBrandon@436AE Member
    An Apprentice
    EXInvoice!!! I love it!
  • henrylokashenrylokas Member
    An Apprentice
    There are software's which can do the job. I would recommend Multiflex rms software multiflexrms.com/retail-management-system-2/rms-software. It will possibly do the job for you. Let me know if it helped. Btw EXinvoice is really good! I have heard lots of good reviews about it.
  • Shaye@33F32Shaye@33F32 Member
    An Apprentice
    Is there a web link for EXInvoice? Would be great as we are also looking for a similar solution until ShipStation rolls out their inventory solution.
  • happaprincehappaprince Member
    An Apprentice
    There are tools like Veeqo which do inventory management quite well.
  • Martin@39040Martin@39040 Member
    An Apprentice
    we use ecomdash and we are happy withit. Once everything is set up it does a pretty good job!
    But the User Interface need a bit of training - but it is working great.

But i also noticed that shipstation is working hard on the inventory stuff. We see a lot of test integration here lately, so hopefully they are ready soon - i would love to change :)
  • Chris@45023Chris@45023 Member
    An Apprentice
    @Shaye@33F32 I can't find EXInvoice on the web either. Did someone get you that link?