ShipStation is in the process of moving the user community forum over to help.shipstation.com so that it is integrated directly with our help center! This will provide our community with better access to help resources, an easier to navigate interface, and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for instances that require ShipStation Support resources.

This forum (forums.shipstation.com) will be closed after October 31st, 2017.
New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Not printing labels

Erin@3A7CFErin@3A7CF Member
An Apprentice
When I click create label, I never receive the option to print label or download pdf? Then, once the label is created, I can click print and select label in the top left, but it never sends to the printer.
Tagged:

Comments

• aaronlaaronl Administrator, Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hey Erin,

Thanks for reaching out. I apologize that you are having issues printing labels to your printer. I'd recommend placing a support ticket in with our team as printer issues are best handled through that channel. Once you place a ticket in an agent will be able to help troubleshoot what the issue might be.

https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks!
    Aaron Lee
    Associate Software Engineer
    ShipStation