This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Packing slip grey header change?

Blake@31363Blake@31363 Member
An Apprentice
Is there a way to remove the grey header on the top of the page where it says packing slip, and above the item info? I would just prefer it to have a white background and have "packing slip" typed in black ink.

Comments

• Mark@31550Mark@31550 Member
    A Usual Suspect
    The default template has CSS used for styling things, but it isn't editable by us. However, we can simply override the default CSS by providing our own.

I create my own copy of the default template, and then in the Order Header section, I put my own style element
    <style>

</style>
    Within that you can add your own CSS. To override the default for those headings, within the style tags, add the following CSS
    <style>
    	th {
    		background-color:white;
    		color:black;
    	}
    <style>
    That should do it for you.

Here is a link to an article on customizing your print templates, and if you scroll towards the bottom, you will see a couple of links to downloadable files. One of them has the actual HTML for the default templates with the default CSS shown, so that you can know what they are setting as a default. It's very helpful to see the whole thing in one file, with the hidden code that isn't in the template editor in the admin settings.

https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/205901168-How-do-I-customize-my-packing-slips-