Hello! New to the whole thermal printing/mass shipping thing! I've set up my Dymo 4xl following the guides you have on the website and I've managed to get 2 shipping label to print successfully and about 40 that didn't.
Basically, when I am in the shipstation back end where all my orders populate, I buy the postage, and 99% of the time when I print the label stops halfway through the printing process(usually right before the shipping address) and just sits there and I have to push the button on the printer to get it out. Kind of a drag.
I also noticed that the 1 label I printed had a tracking # and barcode on the bottom, and the other one I got to print didn't have one. Both were first class mail.
I did a clean reinstall of the drivers and everything, and tried every possible way to print this but there's something wrong with the label going to the printer because in the printing queue it will say "unable to send data to printer" after spitting out about 1/3rd of the label.
If none of this makes sense I'd be happy to reiterate or elaborate anything. I just need a little bit of help! Thank you!