ShipStation is in the process of moving the user community forum over to help.shipstation.com so that it is integrated directly with our help center! This will provide our community with better access to help resources, an easier to navigate interface, and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for instances that require ShipStation Support resources.

This forum (forums.shipstation.com) will be closed after October 31st, 2017.
New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Woo Commerce Not Working

I have uninstalled and reinstalled this plugin as well as several other woo plugins trying to get this working. I do not see anything in the woo commerce integrations tab? Am I missing something here? Or missing core woo commerce files? I am falling in love with shipstation as it is working fine with my Etsy, Amazon, and Ebay store bur not woo. It has me Wooed Out at this point. Help!!
Tagged:

Comments

• aaronlaaronl Administrator, Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hey Sean@44C8D,

Sorry that you are having some troubles with the WooCommerce/ShipStation integration. If you haven't already, would you mind placing in a ticket with our support team. One of our agents will be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Aaron Lee
    Associate Software Engineer
    ShipStation
  • Sean@44C8DSean@44C8D Member
    An Apprentice
    Hello Aaronl, I resolved this issue by updating my woo commerce to the latest version as well as my theme and woo database. All is well and I freaking love ShipStation. All 5 sales channels functioning properly. Etsy, Amazon, Ebay, Main website, and (certain)Paypal Sales. I have slapped myself repeatedly for not signing up with Shipstation sooner. What a great piece of software! 5 stars!! Highly Recommended. #timesaver.
    Only one issue I see that needs a fix. I am an Amazon Custom seller which is a fairly new thing on Amazon.com. I noticed Shipstation is not pulling the customization details in. Can you offer any guidance on this? Thanks
    http://www.jassgraphix.com
  • aaronlaaronl Administrator, Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hey Sean,

I am glad you were able to get things running with your WooCommerce connection in ShipStation. Thank you so much for the kind words and I am really excited that you choose ShipStation (sweet graphics by the way!) :)

Unfortunately, we currently do not fully support Amazon Custom orders which is why you are not seeing the customization details import in. Good news is that our Product team is reviewing what needs to be done in order to fully support these types of orders. Here is the feature request post:

http://support.shipstation.com/forums/126593-request-a-new-shipstation-feature/suggestions/10125795-support-for-amazon-custom-orders

I highly recommend voting or commenting on that thread so you can be notified of any changes in it's status!
    Aaron Lee
    Associate Software Engineer
    ShipStation
  • 4Ink@3E84B4Ink@3E84B Member
    An Apprentice
    Its been 5 months since post. Where is the Amazon Custom support and the link provided is dead.