New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Choxi Late Payments

bbray2661bbray2661 Member
An Apprentice
Hello. We have been selling on Choxi for 2 years and have been happy with the relationship. Over the past 3 months their payments are farther and farther behind. Currently they have invoices that are 60 days old (30 days past due). Has anybody been struggling with them to get answers? I greatly appreciate it!
Tagged:

Comments

• Allison@40172Allison@40172 Member
    An Apprentice
    edited October 2015
    We have not had any issues with them yet. I'd probably get in touch with your assigned AP contact at Choxi.
  • joocoojoocoo Member
    An Apprentice
    We are experience hard time with Choxi payment as well. Our balance is 90 days past due. We have been contacting our AP but she can’t do anything. I think this company is having something going on.
  • fredkfredk Member
    An Apprentice
    we believe they are having serious problems as well. they are late with us too even after renegotiating terms
  • sophielusophielu Member
    An Apprentice
    We have had the same problem with them for past 6 months. They started paying in installments few months ago but still a lot is owed. We are definitely not going to sell with them in the future.
  • Avi@40172Avi@40172 Member
    An Apprentice
    Same here almost 100k. They are insolvent. Check their credit report, very scary and in reality no way to recoup.
  • Cristina@433FBCristina@433FB Member
    An Apprentice
    They are trying to get a loan, but is taking longer than expected. It has been already 90 days and 60K. I stopped selling until invoices are paid
  • shipper123shipper123 Member
    An Apprentice
    Has there been any updates on this? They still owe me a lot of money as well.
  • exectechexectech Member
    An Apprentice
    We too are experiencing late payments from Choxi for over 3 months now. I reached out to an attorney in California that has many contacts in New York City where Choxi is located and has progressed the matter very quickly to getting our problems resolved. If you're still having trouble collecting from Choxi you should contact this attorney: Mr David Kaloyinades at 213-784-4762. He's a criminal defense lawyer but also specializes in white collar crime and can really help with your situation with Choxi. Here's his website: http://www.rt2counsel.com
  • IGOR@42940IGOR@42940 Member
    An Apprentice
    Hi ExecTech,
    Did choxi pay you all late invoices when you involved attorney?
  • Abraham@38B55Abraham@38B55 Member
    An Apprentice
    Does anyone have any updates on Choxi and them offering a payment plan? They keep delaying us saying to be patient and they are forming a payment plan. I personally think they are just holding us back until they file for bankruptcy. Please let me know if anybody has a lawyer in NY who can help in this matter and if anyone has had any results after pursuing legal action.
  • IGOR@42940IGOR@42940 Member
    An Apprentice
    Abraham, I dont have any update. I will update if anything.. Please keep us posted too.
    Thank you
  • mitanmitan Member
    An Apprentice
    2124054011 here is corporate number all extensions starts from 300 and up good luck!