This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Notifiying Amazon customers 2 tracking numbers for 1 order.

I am not sure if this is an Amazon limitation, or if there is something that I am not doing right on Shipstation. Is there a way that I could notify my Amazon Customers that their order has 2 tracking numbers? What currently happens is once I print out one of their labels, they are notified of only one tracking number. Is there a way that they could get notified of both? I have really looked everywhere, and I cannot find a solution. Maybe it doesn't exist but if there is a solution, I would greatly like to know. Thanks!

Comments

• aaronlaaronl Administrator, Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hey @amazonservices,

Amazon only allows for one tracking number to be submitted per listing. In the event that an Amazon order is split or multiple labels are created in ShipStation and shipped at different times, Amazon will accept the first shipment's tracking number and send the notification to the recipient. It's not currently possible to submit two different tracking numbers for the same Amazon listing through ShipStation. This actually is the case with many of our partners as very few of their systems allow for multiple tracking number fields to be saved on a single order in their system:

http://support.shipstation.com/forums/126593-request-a-new-shipstation-feature/suggestions/3154381-send-all-tracking-numbers-label-cost-associated

It's possible for us to look into this idea again down the road if and when some of our partners start supporting multiple tracking numbers fields on a single order. But for now, it is going to be a limitation across the board. Hope this information helps!
    Aaron Lee
    Associate Software Engineer
    ShipStation