This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Does scheduled ship date affect FBA orders?

When I press send order, the pop up window has "scheduled ship date". Since I use FBA MCF, I figure I'd put tomorrow or following date. However I hope that is not to tell amazon FBA to ship the items later. Can someone confirm what is "schedule ship date" is used for?

Comments

• aaronlaaronl Administrator, Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hey Ken@4077F,

That option allows you to schedule the date when you want ShipStation to submit the fulfillment request to Amazon. In a way, it is telling FBA to ship the items later because you are asking ShipStation to delay the initial fulfillment request.

Hope that helps clear things up!
    Aaron Lee
    Associate Software Engineer
    ShipStation