New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Amazon - Multiple Listings for One Item

Greetings everyone,

As many of you are Amazon sellers, I'd appreciate some counsel. My company often lists one item across multiple listings. Such as Item A is listed under Amazon Listings A, B and C. Do you know of a way to group all of those listings under one product in ShipStation?

Does this make sense? I hope you can help.

Thanks.

Comments

• aaronlaaronl Administrator, Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hey Michael@39729,

Do you just need to see all your Amazon listings grouped by product in Awaiting Shipment in the ShipStation UI?
    Aaron Lee
    Associate Software Engineer
    ShipStation
  • Michael@39729Michael@39729 Member
    An Apprentice
    If i understand you correctly, that would be helpful.

An Example is that we have a Klutz Book called "The Book of Impossible Objects"

But we sell it under three different Amazon Listings:

The Book Of Impossible Objects 25 Eye-Popping Projects To Ma
    The Book Of Impossible Objects- [Paperback] [2013] Pat Murphy
    The Book Of Impossible Objects-

Each of those listings have a unique SKU, but when I create a pick list, it will keep them separates rather than saying 3 of The Book of Impossible Objects.

In essence that is what I want, where those unique listings appear under 1 product so that when I create a pick list, it will automatically populate and give me a an easy list to pick from.
  • aaronlaaronl Administrator, Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Oh! You are in luck then because we just introduced this feature in ShipStation a few months ago. We call them Product Aliases.

http://help.shipstation.com/customer/portal/articles/1961750

Basically, this will allow you to tell ShipStation which of your unique listings/products are really an alias for one product! So in your example if you wanted to have 'The Book Of Impossible Objects- [Paperback] [2013] Pat Murphy' as the product to show on your picklists then you would simply go into the Product Default for that SKU and make the other two SKUs ('The Book Of Impossible Objects 25 Eye-Popping Projects To Ma' & 'The Book Of Impossible Objects-') aliases of that record. This way anytime an order comes up with one of those alternate listings as the product, ShipStation will group it under the alias and show that SKU/Name on the packing slip/picklist, etc.
    Aaron Lee
    Associate Software Engineer
    ShipStation
  • Michael@39729Michael@39729 Member
    An Apprentice
    Thanks Aaron!