ShipStation is in the process of moving the user community forum over to help.shipstation.com so that it is integrated directly with our help center! This will provide our community with better access to help resources, an easier to navigate interface, and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for instances that require ShipStation Support resources.

This forum (forums.shipstation.com) will be closed after October 31st, 2017.
New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Hello!

erikaerika Moderator
A Keeper of the Keys
edited October 2012 in Tell Us About Yourself
I'm Erika, the Social Media & Content Manager for ShipStation! Welcome!
Tagged:

Comments

• erikaerika Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    I'm commenting on my own post!
  • WorldMakersAdminWorldMakersAdmin Member
    An Apprentice
    Hi Erika! Can you refer me to someone within Ship Station who can help me set it up!? I need some expert support--and badly! Thanks!
  • erikaerika Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Have you checked out our Knowledge Base or submitted a support ticket? Usually, those are the best two ways to get help from one of our experts here.

In the meantime, why don't you create a new discussion in this section so we can learn a bit about you and your business. ;)
  • grccommercegrccommerce Member
    An Apprentice
    Hi all!
  • erikaerika Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hi @grccommerce! Glad you're here; want to make your own post about you in here? We want to know all about you and your business! :D (Plus, once you do, you'll get a special badge.)
  • aidinaidin Member
    An Apprentice
    Hi guys, just wanted to say hello and introduce my self.. I'm the owner of a Cosmetic & Beauty supply company located in Orange County, California. We started about year ago and will be pushing full force soon! :) We will have exclusive distribution from 2 Major European companies, one located in Italy and the second one from Swiss! They both carry variety of cosmetic lines and have a great track history. We also carry many other brands on hand and hope to ship to our customers quickly and efficiently with ShipStation.