New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Hello!

erikaerika Moderator
A Keeper of the Keys
edited October 2012 in Tell Us About Yourself
I'm Erika, the Social Media & Content Manager for ShipStation! Welcome!
Tagged:

Comments

• erikaerika Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    I'm commenting on my own post!
  • WorldMakersAdminWorldMakersAdmin Member
    An Apprentice
    Hi Erika! Can you refer me to someone within Ship Station who can help me set it up!? I need some expert support--and badly! Thanks!
  • erikaerika Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Have you checked out our Knowledge Base or submitted a support ticket? Usually, those are the best two ways to get help from one of our experts here.

In the meantime, why don't you create a new discussion in this section so we can learn a bit about you and your business. ;)
  • grccommercegrccommerce Member
    An Apprentice
    Hi all!
  • erikaerika Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hi @grccommerce! Glad you're here; want to make your own post about you in here? We want to know all about you and your business! :D (Plus, once you do, you'll get a special badge.)
  • aidinaidin Member
    An Apprentice
    Hi guys, just wanted to say hello and introduce my self.. I'm the owner of a Cosmetic & Beauty supply company located in Orange County, California. We started about year ago and will be pushing full force soon! :) We will have exclusive distribution from 2 Major European companies, one located in Italy and the second one from Swiss! They both carry variety of cosmetic lines and have a great track history. We also carry many other brands on hand and hope to ship to our customers quickly and efficiently with ShipStation.