ShipStation is in the process of moving the user community forum over to help.shipstation.com so that it is integrated directly with our help center! This will provide our community with better access to help resources, an easier to navigate interface, and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for instances that require ShipStation Support resources.

This forum (forums.shipstation.com) will be closed after October 31st, 2017.
New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Stitch Labs Integration (401) Unauthorized Error

Hello,

This is my first post but i wanted to know if anyone else is having this issue with setting up StitchLabs as an integrated channel with ShipStation.
I have made several attempts but am unable to figure out why i keep getting this error. I searched for additional discussions on this topic and unfortunately i wasn't able to.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Comments

• Russell@45F49Russell@45F49 Member
    An Apprentice
    Stephen, were you ever able to get this working? Just curious as to your solution. I'm having a similar issue with the API, and keep getting 401 as well. My Auth string works on the Developer site's console, but not via PHP or JS on my server.
  • happaprincehappaprince Member
    An Apprentice
    Hey Stephen,
    Did you manage to fix this issue?
    I had a similar issue.