ShipStation is in the process of moving the user community forum over to help.shipstation.com so that it is integrated directly with our help center! This will provide our community with better access to help resources, an easier to navigate interface, and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for instances that require ShipStation Support resources.

This forum (forums.shipstation.com) will be closed after October 31st, 2017.
New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Printing sizes on shipping labels

I use WooCommerce with ShipStation to sell t-shirts.

I cannot figure out a way to print the sizes on the shipping labels. ShipStation has an option to print "product name" or "sku" on the shipping labels. This makes it extremely easy to print out all my labels, and then package them with the correct products by simply reading the label.

The problem is, it does not print the product sizes (attributes).

Is there a way to do this?

Comments

• Dust@390A6Dust@390A6 Member
    An Apprentice
    I have found out how to do this, so will answer my own question. LOL

In WooCommerce, there is an option to add a unique SKU to each individual "variable". So, in WooCommerce, I simply have to setup each size as a different variable, and then make a unique SKU. Then, ShipStation will print the SKUs. Example, In WooCommerce, I would make my SKU this: "shirt_name-small" for the small variable, and this: "shirt_name-med" for the medium variable.