New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Cannot import all of my orders from Shopify -and- unable to contact support

Hi,
It looks like ShipStation is importing only orders from the last month. If I want to import older orders, I must contact the ShipStation customer service so they do it manually on their end.
Source: http://forums.shipstation.com/discussion/328/how-to-download-all-pending-orders-to-shipstation

The issue is that I'm unable to get in touch with anyone from ShipStation. They were not available over the weekend, which is understandable, but now it's almost 1pm on Monday, and still my ticked is unassigned.

Help!
(Case ID: 109271)

Comments

• aaronlaaronl Administrator, Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    @Zack@3861D‌

I apologize you are having some troubles. I've have found your support case and sent you a response. If you just setup your Shopify store in ShipStation and you have orders older then 30 days, then we will have to set the date back in ShipStation to look further then that default.

Once I get a response letting me know how far to set that date back, I will be able to pull in those older orders into ShipStation. Thanks!
    Aaron Lee
    Associate Software Engineer
    ShipStation
  • Zack@3861DZack@3861D Member
    An Apprentice
    Thank, Aaron,
    Did you receive my reply?
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Zack,

I just sent you a reply!
    Aaron Lee
    ShipStation
    An Apprentice
    Aaron,
    Thank you for trying to help us solve this.
    I just replied to you. I hope that this can be resolved in a timely manner.
    An Apprentice
    Aaron,
    I never heard back from you. Can you give me a timeline for this issue?
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Zack,

Just got the ticket back from our dev team. Check your ShipStation account and let me know if you can see your orders. Thanks!
    Aaron Lee
    ShipStation
    An Apprentice
    Hi Aaron,
    I am having the same issue again with my newly added amazon store. Not all the orders are imported. Please advise as soon as possible. Time is of the essence
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hey Zack,

Sorry for the delay. How far back is the oldest missing order?
    Aaron Lee
    ShipStation
    An Apprentice
    Hi Aaron,
    We need to retrieve orders from 1-2 months back. I really need this to be resolved this morning.

I've been in touch with Jordan over email, but it takes him hours to response, and so far it has been terribly unproductive.
    I'll appreciate it if you can help us getting this resolved ASAP.
    Thank you
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hey Zack,

We need the exact order number and it's order date for us to see if we can pull that far back for Amazon. Jordan has just sent you a response requesting that information. Reply back to the email and I can have our development team see what they can do!
    Aaron Lee
    ShipStation
    An Apprentice
    I replied back.
    Is the information I sent sufficient?
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Zac,

Looks good, we are going to move off the forum and update you through that ticket ASAP. Thanks!
    Aaron Lee
    ShipStation