This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Parent Item SKU which triggers subsequent child items' SKUs in Shipstation

Hello.

I am working on setting up my webshop and need someone who can direct me in right way.

I have a website on which I have a custom store integrated with shipstation for fulfillment by Amazon. I have a store at amazon too where I sell Product1, Product2, Product3

While on my site I want to sell product bundles/packs for example; ProductBundle1, ProductBundle2 and ProductBundle3 on my site.

These bundles will have a combination of product1, product2 and product3 which I sold separately at amazon.

The question is now that how can I setup ProductBundles's SKU on my site so when someone order that bundle, it triggers all the subsequent products at amazon ?

Is there something I need to work in shipstation or I need to do / develop something in my shopping cart.?

Please guide me.

Thanks in advance for your help.