This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

An app to have pick list printed on individual labels?

Hi! I have bought jewelry parts before that come in little baggies with my order number printed out on them, along with the part number, name, and quantity. That would be perfect for some of the small items we have - is there anything that can integrate with shipstation to do that? Basically, I want to print the individual items on labels, attach them all to their own bag, and then go fill them. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• erikaerika Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hey there @southerndutch‌, there's actually something called Label Messages (found on the General Settings screen in the app) where you can put the SKUs and or names of the first three products you need to fulfill. If you're up for it, you could make a set of automation rules that would use a few sets of criteria to also find the quantity and set it to our "Custom Fields." It's a bit more intensive to set up, but may be worth it for you.
  • southerndutchsoutherndutch Member
    An Apprentice
    Thanks, Erika. That's not exactly what I'm looking for. I would need something that would print out a small label for every single sku purchased by the customer. This way I can just label the bags and then fill them directly from the bins.
  • erikaerika Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Oh, I see. I misunderstood the "labels" part. We don't really have a way to do what you're looking for right now. Sorry about the misunderstanding! :)
  • Sean@333DFSean@333DF Member
    An Apprentice
    Hey @southerndutch‌:

Shipstation wouldn't be able to help you with this but if you have the smaller Dymo Printer (400 or 450) you can get the labels that will fit your baggies. Use the Dymo Label software to print up your labels you can even print your logo or add a picture of the product to it (space permitting). You can create and save templates for each of your products and then just update the values before printing.

I know exactly what you are try to accomplish (we do something similar) and this is our work around for it.