New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Not all orders importing from WooCommerce

When I compare the orders in Woocommerce with the orders that have been imported into ShipStation, I see that not all of them have been imported even though there doesn't appear to be anything different with those orders.

Is there a way that I can send or manually trigger those orders to be imported into ship station?

Any help would greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• aaronlaaronl Administrator, Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hey Curt@328CC,

I noticed you placed a ticket in and were able to resolve your issue by finding that your missing orders had no shipping status set on them. This will cause ShipStation to skip over those orders when Updating! However, I am glad you were able to get up and running again! Please let us know if you need any more help and we will be happy to assist you further!
    Aaron Lee
    Associate Software Engineer
    ShipStation
  • melges450melges450 Member
    An Apprentice
    Hi - we ran some upgrades on our wordpress site and now the ship station plugin is not connecting to woo commerce. Any thoughts?