This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Labels are not printing with certain carriers

abe26abe26 Member
An Apprentice
Please advise as to why I am not able to print return labels with all of my carriers. I switched from UPS to another selection and then it let me print.
Any advice as to why this is happening
Thanks
Lisa
@eCompleteStore
Tagged:

Comments

• erikaerika Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hey there, I took a look at your account, and it looks like for your "profile supplies" warehouse, you had the state as "ny" instead of "NY." UPS seems to be being super picky about that, because after I changed it to be "NY," I got a rate for return labels for that warehouse. I think that should make your account good to go; let us know if you have any other issues/questions. :)