New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Reconfiguring Not Working

Hi all! I made the, I fear, bad decision to move my WordPress WooCommerce site to managed hosting. It has been a nightmare every step of the way. Now, my connection to ShipStation is broken and nothing I have tried seems to make the reconfigure work.

I hired a migration company to do the move, thinking I was doing myself a favor, and it has been more work than if I had strapped each pixel of the site to a tiny drunk monkey on crack and herded them all with a wet feather.

So, any ideas on what to do? I have tried three different authentication keys and get same error.

Here is the error code...
The marketplace returned an error: Invalid XML. Error: 'Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.' We received: '2013-11-01 17:20:50|108.166.21.234|Wrong auth_key passed.
'

THANK YOU! I wish I hadn't eaten all the Halloween candy...could use it now. Will resort to more caffeine...

Kathy

Comments

• erikaerika Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hey Kathy, you should be getting a message from one of our techs soon on how to fix this in response to your support case. :)
  • kathydvkathydv Member
    An Apprentice
    Thank you!!! Of course, it is Friday afternoon with this. THANKS for checking for me!
  • easyshipeasyship Member
    An Apprentice
    I am having the same issue, How was this resolved?
  • erikaerika Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hey there @easyship, this particular case was that the WooCommerce store authentication key (given by ShipStation during the setup process) had somehow changed in the WooCommerce store, and required a re-configure. I took a look at your account, however, and it seemed to be working just fine; are you still having the error?
  • kathydvkathydv Member
    An Apprentice
    I cannot believe this, I am having the same issue with this latest WooCommerce update. My head is exploding. I have reconfigured 12x and it says it is connected but none of the orders are updating.
  • erikaerika Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    To follow up on this post, the situation was resolved by re-installing the ShipStation for WooCommerce plugin. :)