ShipStation is in the process of moving the user community forum over to help.shipstation.com so that it is integrated directly with our help center! This will provide our community with better access to help resources, an easier to navigate interface, and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for instances that require ShipStation Support resources.

This forum (forums.shipstation.com) will be closed after October 31st, 2017.
New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Reconfiguring Not Working

Hi all! I made the, I fear, bad decision to move my WordPress WooCommerce site to managed hosting. It has been a nightmare every step of the way. Now, my connection to ShipStation is broken and nothing I have tried seems to make the reconfigure work.

I hired a migration company to do the move, thinking I was doing myself a favor, and it has been more work than if I had strapped each pixel of the site to a tiny drunk monkey on crack and herded them all with a wet feather.

So, any ideas on what to do? I have tried three different authentication keys and get same error.

Here is the error code...
The marketplace returned an error: Invalid XML. Error: 'Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.' We received: '2013-11-01 17:20:50|108.166.21.234|Wrong auth_key passed.
'

THANK YOU! I wish I hadn't eaten all the Halloween candy...could use it now. Will resort to more caffeine...

Kathy

Comments

• erikaerika Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hey Kathy, you should be getting a message from one of our techs soon on how to fix this in response to your support case. :)
  • kathydvkathydv Member
    An Apprentice
    Thank you!!! Of course, it is Friday afternoon with this. THANKS for checking for me!
  • easyshipeasyship Member
    An Apprentice
    I am having the same issue, How was this resolved?
  • erikaerika Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hey there @easyship, this particular case was that the WooCommerce store authentication key (given by ShipStation during the setup process) had somehow changed in the WooCommerce store, and required a re-configure. I took a look at your account, however, and it seemed to be working just fine; are you still having the error?
  • kathydvkathydv Member
    An Apprentice
    I cannot believe this, I am having the same issue with this latest WooCommerce update. My head is exploding. I have reconfigured 12x and it says it is connected but none of the orders are updating.
  • erikaerika Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    To follow up on this post, the situation was resolved by re-installing the ShipStation for WooCommerce plugin. :)