This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

How to assign orders to users

We have a multi tenant store, and every store owner will have her own user at Shipstation. I am using the odata API to mirror orders in Shipstation.

A user should not be able to see another user's orders or shipments. So, I want to assign an order to the user, automatically or using the API. So far I have not found a way to do that.

Is there a way, either using the API or custom stores? If no, is it possible to somehow 'bind' users to stores, so I can set up custom stores for every user and then mirror orders within that store?

Comments

• JasonJason Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    @meshbrain - you should be able to set this up using Automation Rules. You'll want to create a rule for each Store that uses a filter like:

Store | Equals | Store ABC

Then, choose the "Assign to a User" action.