New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Stitchlabs Product Sync

Hey there,
I have Stitchlabs configured with ShipStation and things have been working pretty well. Recently, however, i did a lot of work updating the products in my Stitchlabs shop – for the sake of clarity and sales tracking. I see that as I receive orders from these newly reorganized products, ShipStation is correctly creating a product. What i'm curious about is if there's a way that i can get all my new products from Stitchlabs into shipstation at once, replacing the products that i currently have (or, at least the ones that are outdated / incorrect). I see there is an import and export feature, but i'm not sure if that is compatible with Stitch, or if it will require me to make lots of extra manual changes…
Thanks for the support,
Quin

Comments

• astidhamastidham Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    Hi there, Quin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Glad to hear that StitchLabs is working out for you. You're right that the Import/Export tool is going to be your best bet with bringing all your StitchLabs products into ShipStation. Otherwise, ShipStation will add the products are they are ordered and imported into ShipStation.

You'll simply need to format a CSV file with your products. We provide a sample CSV file for you to view and model your import file by.

If you have any other questions about how product Import works, please feel free to reach out to our support team. While this process is a bit more manual, it will allow you to upload all your StitchLabs products into ShipStation.

Thanks!

Angel
  • allgoodthingsallgoodthings Member
    A Usual Suspect
    Hey Angel,
    Thanks for responding to my question. I have an additional question related to my motivation for getting our product catalog represented accurately in ShipStation. I'm trying to determine if there's a way the weight of our individual products can be set in ShipStation. I was assuming that if I got my products into ShipStation and they match with Stitchlabs, i could accurately set weights for all the products, plus somehow the packing material, and ShipStation could aggregate this weight and set it automatically for the shipping rate – thus averting the step of having to weighing our packages individually and inputting the weights into ShipStation manually.
    Hope this makes sense; thanks for your reply!

Best,
    Quin