This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Need Help creating a Post-Shipped Email using SS automated filters

Greetings

I'm trying to create a filter that sends an email out after several days have pass since it was marked as shipped or the label was printed. I would like it to wait for 7 days before sending the email out. I normally send out these email's manually after I know the customer has received the package, it's a simple email to follow up with the customer and encourage feedback for my store.

In a nut shell I want it to do this.

1. Look for orders that have been marked as shipped or label has been printed for.
2. Wait 7 days ( or wait for 15 days for international orders )
3. Send out a template email if Ship Date is greater than 7 days or 15 days.

I have created multiple SS filters but i'm a bit stuck on this one as I can not find a condition for "Ship Date" or anything related in that matter.

If what i'm asking for is possible and anyone can provide help I would kindly appreciate it.

-Emmanuel

Comments

• erikaerika Moderator
    A Keeper of the Keys
    edited May 2013
    Hi @Wickedeman, unfortunately there's not a really good way to do this other than by performing a manual process by which, at the end of every day, you sort your shipped orders by ship date, find the orders, and change their e-mail template to the one you wish to use (that's different than the "hey, your order shipped" one). Then go to the Shipments screen, find the same orders (sorting should still work), select them, and click the "Resend confirmation e-mails" button. It's not an elegant or particularly quick solution, but it might work for your purposes.

Now, we do have a feature request on being able to send an e-mail once the order has been delivered, which sounds a lot like what you want.