ShipStation is in the process of moving the user community forum over to help.shipstation.com so that it is integrated directly with our help center! This will provide our community with better access to help resources, an easier to navigate interface, and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for instances that require ShipStation Support resources.

This forum (forums.shipstation.com) will be closed after October 31st, 2017.
New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Having an issue with syncing my Open Cart to ShipStation

I'm having issues when I try to "Add a new store" in Settings > Setup Marketplace. I put in the keys from my module and it just loads for a little while then just resumes with no notification of failing or succeeding. The ShipStation Support team believes I have a module or extension installed that is interfering with ShipStation and not allowing it access to my OpenCart. In more detailed terms they say it may be: "causing interference with the ShipStation module that is preventing us to get access to these header values:

SS_HTTP_AUTHORIZATION: NOT SET
SS_HTTP_SS_AUTH_USER: NOT SET
SS_HTTP_SS_AUTH_PW: NOT SET
SS_PHP_AUTH_USER: NOT SET
SS_PHP_AUTH_PW: NOT SET"

Has anyone had any similar issues? I only have a few VqMods installed such as: Social Discount, Hide Wishlist, Coupon Voucher Checkout, and Banner Sort Order.

I've done the standard troubleshooting:
- Verified files are properly on Server
- Verified config.php has permissions set to 777
- Regenerated the keys a few times and retested...no luck.
- Unsuccessfully attempted to gain access manually via: http://www.earhoox.com/store/shipstation/index.php?action=export&start_date=03/18/2013+13:18&end_date=03/18/2013+13:23&page=1

Has anyone else had similar issues? Can anyone explain what might be causing those "NOT SET" errors shown above?

Thanks,
Helmut