This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Having an issue with syncing my Open Cart to ShipStation

I'm having issues when I try to "Add a new store" in Settings > Setup Marketplace. I put in the keys from my module and it just loads for a little while then just resumes with no notification of failing or succeeding. The ShipStation Support team believes I have a module or extension installed that is interfering with ShipStation and not allowing it access to my OpenCart. In more detailed terms they say it may be: "causing interference with the ShipStation module that is preventing us to get access to these header values:

SS_HTTP_AUTHORIZATION: NOT SET
SS_HTTP_SS_AUTH_USER: NOT SET
SS_HTTP_SS_AUTH_PW: NOT SET
SS_PHP_AUTH_USER: NOT SET
SS_PHP_AUTH_PW: NOT SET"

Has anyone had any similar issues? I only have a few VqMods installed such as: Social Discount, Hide Wishlist, Coupon Voucher Checkout, and Banner Sort Order.

I've done the standard troubleshooting:
- Verified files are properly on Server
- Verified config.php has permissions set to 777
- Regenerated the keys a few times and retested...no luck.
- Unsuccessfully attempted to gain access manually via: http://www.earhoox.com/store/shipstation/index.php?action=export&start_date=03/18/2013+13:18&end_date=03/18/2013+13:23&page=1

Has anyone else had similar issues? Can anyone explain what might be causing those "NOT SET" errors shown above?

Thanks,
Helmut