New? Watch our welcome video [here], which goes over the basics of logging in and participating in the forums. Then, check out the [Rules] and our [video] about the features of the forum.

Having an issue with syncing my Open Cart to ShipStation

I'm having issues when I try to "Add a new store" in Settings > Setup Marketplace. I put in the keys from my module and it just loads for a little while then just resumes with no notification of failing or succeeding. The ShipStation Support team believes I have a module or extension installed that is interfering with ShipStation and not allowing it access to my OpenCart. In more detailed terms they say it may be: "causing interference with the ShipStation module that is preventing us to get access to these header values:

SS_HTTP_AUTHORIZATION: NOT SET
SS_HTTP_SS_AUTH_USER: NOT SET
SS_HTTP_SS_AUTH_PW: NOT SET
SS_PHP_AUTH_USER: NOT SET
SS_PHP_AUTH_PW: NOT SET"

Has anyone had any similar issues? I only have a few VqMods installed such as: Social Discount, Hide Wishlist, Coupon Voucher Checkout, and Banner Sort Order.

I've done the standard troubleshooting:
- Verified files are properly on Server
- Verified config.php has permissions set to 777
- Regenerated the keys a few times and retested...no luck.
- Unsuccessfully attempted to gain access manually via: http://www.earhoox.com/store/shipstation/index.php?action=export&start_date=03/18/2013+13:18&end_date=03/18/2013+13:23&page=1

Has anyone else had similar issues? Can anyone explain what might be causing those "NOT SET" errors shown above?

Thanks,
Helmut