This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Shipstation Not Updating Magento Order Status, Mass Marked As Shipped Action

Hey guys,

This is Magento 1.9.2.2 and Shipstation.

Normally we don't have any sort of local fulfillment, but some months ago we did a promotion where customers in our area picked their orders up from us directly; a free shipping option. Much later I've realized that Magento sent all those orders to Shipstation, where they've been languishing in 'awaiting shipment' ever since; meanwhile in Magento they've been permanently stuck as 'Processing'.

So, to get this stuff out of the queue, I selected them all, hit the 'Mark As Shipped' option, then in the box that popped up, marked them all Shipped, hit 'notify marketplace', carrier Other. Shipstation now thinks that they're Shipped. But Magento still thinks they're Processing, a day later, so obviously something isn't working quite right.

How can I troubleshoot this? There are almost 200 orders, it would be really dire to have to go into Magento and hit the 'Ship' button 200 times...

Thanks for your help!
Tagged:

Comments

• infossinfoss Administrator
    The Ruler of All That is ShipStation
    Hi Jason@5523D,

If your orders are still sitting in Magento with the Processing status, please open a ticket with our support team to look into this. They will be able to view the shipment and notification status, what response we received from Magento when we notified them, and then attempt to re-notify in bulk if necessary.

Just go to help.shipstation.com and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to open a ticket (you will need to be logged into your ShipStation account to submit a ticket this way).