This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Sort orders and set ship by date in fuction of selected delivery date

Hi,
I just synced my Woocommerce store with Shipstation.

We ship perishable products for which our clients have to choose a delivery date which can be up to 2 months in advance. We use a plugin called Order Delivery Date Pro to get this information which is displayed on our invoices, emails and order pages. However, when I synced our store with Shipstation this information did not transfer over. I was told I would probably be able to import it using a custom field using this piece of code:

add_filter( ‘woocommerce_shipstation_export_custom_field_2’, ‘shipstation_custom_field_2’ );

function shipstation_custom_field_2() {
return ‘_meta_key’; // Replace this with the key of your custom field
}

I contacted the plugin's developer to get the correct meta key to use but what he gave me did not work.

Once I'm able to import the delivery date I want to be able to sort the orders by delivery date and if possible I would like to set up an automation that calculates the ship by date based on the delivery date and the shipping method (1 or 2 days). I looked over the automation rules but I am not sure how I could set that up...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Mireille@D3923Mireille@D3923 Member
    An Apprentice
    For reference here's the code he gave me:

add_filter( ‘woocommerce_shipstation_export_custom_field_2’, ‘shipstation_custom_field_2’ );

function shipstation_custom_field_2() {
    $meta_key = get_option( ‘orddd_delivery_date_field_label’ );
    return $meta_key;
    }