This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Help a newbie?

On my second week of using SS and trying to get solve a problem. I ship multiple packages each day, with different sizes, weights etc. I want to create all those labels at once without the system auto-charging me for each one individually. I have figured out how to batch a bunch of identical packages, but not different packages....and 50 charges for $7.20 is frustrating to manage on the accounting side, to day the least.

Can someone either tell me how to do this or point me in the right direction? I would love written documentation, but I will watch a video, if that is where the information is and I can find the right one.....Thanks.
Tagged: