This forum is no longer active, and the posting feature has been disabled.

Please visit our new Community page to continue the ShipStation Community discussions at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

This new Community page is integrated directly with our help center and knowledge base, which will provide better access to help resources and a direct post-to-support ticket pipeline for any users that need official technical support!

Please note: All topics are available to view for all, but you must be logged into your ShipStation account to post community forum content or comment on posts.

Pick list and Warehouse Location

mysticknotworkmysticknotwork Member
A Usual Suspect
Hey gang, should be a quick answer: My pick lists don't show warehouse locations under the heading Warehouse locations (or anywhere else for that matter). I am trying to implement this feature for better organization.

Thanks
Matt

Product inventory management.

I created a warehouse for 'big stuff'
a location in 'big stuff' called 'big stuff' and the Unit/Shelf/Bin all named as, well Unit/Shelf/Bin respectively. Location is clicked as active

Item Test1 is assigned to this location

Pick List Printing Setup is set for: Summarize by SKU, Ordre by Warehouse location then SKU

Pick list does not show any information in Warehouse Location. What am I doing wrong? I've deleted the shipment and readded it as I make warehouse location changes. I've tried deleting and readding products, and I've tried logging in and out.

Is there a template issue, though I don't see that as an option? Is there a dataset issue, and where can I fix where I put the warehouse info?

Any help, advice, or cajoling is appreciated.